- Must be currently serving or have served honorably in the U.S. Marine Corps on active duty for not less than 90 days -or-
- Must have served or am currently serving in the U.S. Marines Corps Reserve and have earned no less that 90 Reserve Retirement Credit Points -or-
- Must have served or am currently serving as a U.S. Navy Corpsman who has trained with Marine FMF Units in excess of 90 days and earned the Marine Corps Device or Warfare Device worn on the Service Ribbon authorized for FMF Corpsmen.
- If discharged, must be in receipt of an honorable discharge DD214.
- Individuals not qualified for regular membership who espouse the principles and purposes of the Marine Corps League as contained in its Congressional Charter.
- Individuals who are serving or have served in other branches of the Armed Forces of the United States must have served honorably.
- Must have reached the statutory minimum age for enlistment into the U.S. Marine Corp or U.S. Marine Corp Reserve.
Life memberships are available for regular and associate members in good standing.
Oath of Membership
I, <Your Name;>, in the presence of Almighty God and the members of the Marine Corps League, here assembled, being fully aware of the symbols, motto, principles and purposes, of the Marine Corps League, do solemnly swear, that I will uphold and defend the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America and of the Marine Corps League. I will never knowingly wrong, deceive, or defraud the League, to the value of anything. I will never. knowingly wrong or injure or permit any member, or any member’s family, to be wronged or injured, if to prevent same is within my power. I will never propose for membership. one known to me. To be unqualified or unworthy to become a member of the League, I further promise to govern my conduct in the League’s affairs and in my personal life, in a manner becoming a decent and honorable person, and will never knowingly bring discredit to the League. So help me, God.